
My little Emily is 7 months old! (almost 8)
*She loves to sit up. She doesn't want to be on her tummy, on her back, in a chair or on the floor.
*She got her first tooth!
* She scoots on her bottom and reaches and pulls and pushes herself back up into a sitting position.
* She says "ma-ma" now!
*She only wants mama, too. It is very tiring but i do love that i am her mother. i waited for this for so long!
*She just got a jumperoo from her cousin Emma and hopefully we are onto something that she will actually enjoy doing for more than 20 minutes!
Katie and Noah love her so much! I thought they were going to be so jealous and resentful but they are so very loving and good with her and always anxious to help. I am so thankful for that and really believe that Em has brought us closer together in becoming a "real" family.
Katie and Noah love her so much! I thought they were going to be so jealous and resentful but they are so very loving and good with her and always anxious to help. I am so thankful for that and really believe that Em has brought us closer together in becoming a "real" family.













8 comments:
Em is so cute. It's amazing how quickly they grow. I enjoyed reading your random facts. I have mine posted now. Thanks for thinking of me! Traci
she is adorable!!!!
Hey Brooke! Of course I remember you and yes we did work at Colton's together. You were a hostess. I think I was in high school when you were there. Wow, time flies! Who knew like 10 years later we would be in contact again...crazy!
How are you? Your little girl is adorable!
I am actually not related to Marshall. But it's funny because my husbands whole family goes to church with us and Marshall and Kristy are actually the only ones that aren't related to us! (there are 4 sets of us Browns but then extended family also with a different last name) So we get that a lot! :) That's neat that you know him though...what a small world!
Cute pics and cute car seat covers! Which one did you decide on?
My favorite is the picture of her playing with the faucet - she's so animated!
So sweet! I am so happy for you!
Em is the cutest little girl. She looks so happy and content:)
Yes she is a doll! Gotta love those chubby cheeks and adorable smile!
Post a Comment