Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Monday, May 5, 2008

Emma Claire & the Trike-A-Thon





Here are some pictures of my little neice, Emma (Peyton's little girl). She rode in the St. Jude Trike-A-Thon for our family friend, Garrett, who was diagnosed with leukemia about a year ago. He is doing great, BTW!


Also, FYI, Katie made cheerleading! There were 3 spots but 4 girls, and they let them all do it, which I think is wonderful. Drama has died down, so we will wait for the next big battle. Sorry if I sound bitter when I talk about these things. You know, we went to months and months of premarital counseling along with reading like ten or twelve books plus counseling after we got married - you just can never really prepare yourself for a stepfamily situation. Sometimes it is just really hard and I just have to deal... I just don't always deal well with the stress.


post signature

2 comments:

Christy Brockman said...

Emma looks just like her mom. Hang in there with the ex. And just remember that what you have is worth it all- the "good side" will triumph!

Shana said...

It is wonderful to see Peyton's little girl. Be sure and tell Peyton that I said hello and good luck with the cheerleading!