Meet sweet Emily. This adjective applies to when she is asleep. Then I forget about all the bawl-bagging I have endured throughout the day and just stare at her little hand up by her face.
Emily loves loves loves Katie and Noah! Here they are playing before breakfast.
And this is the beginning of the end. The dreaded naptime. The little hand emerging. I didn't take a picture of the full-blown standing up fit because I couldn't be there for it. It's not cute to me!And, I thought the reason we all became teachers was for the summer vacation. I guessed I missed the part that when you become a mother there is no summer vacation. I've only been out of school for 5 days and already the kids are bored, arguing... and i am happy to admit that i will be all too ready for them to head to florida with their mom on saturday for a whole week! Now, i suppose you are thinking that then, vacation will start. However, you have not met emily. This girl keeps me hopping ALL THE TIME. Right now, she is standing up in her bed, bawl-bagging, not wanting to take a nap. Someone help me! Honestly, by the time she goes to sleep, I am so stressed out that I just want to plop down on the couch, even though I have so much to do. This is only for naptimes, though. She goes to bed just fine. I don't understand!!!
Now, we have started solid food. I am going to throw a no-more-having-to-make-baby-food party very soon. And the menu will be all the frozen cubes I have in my freezer. And the game will be to guess the cube!
These pics are all out of order. Sorry, Cyndi! I however am too stressed out to move them around or use some editing skills. I am going to plop down on the couch!








1 comment:
ha ha ha! you could have at least rotated the ones at the bottom so they are not standing on their sides! :-)
hope your summer lightens up .... xoxoxo
Post a Comment