My stepson Noah tickles me. He is such a product of his upbringing. He doesn't know "Jesus Loves Me", but the other night when I was bathing Emily he grabbed her little boobies and started singing "My goodies, my goodies...." Apparently, these are some lyrics off of a rap song. Also, his favorite song to sing to her when he comes in from playing or from school is... "I like big butts and I cannot lie..." That's really all he knows of the song. I'm trying to teach him a few nursery rhymes that are a little more developmentally appropriate. Being that he is almost 8 years old, i guess you can say it's never too late! And it's never too early for emily. At the school I toured yesterday for a potential new job opportunity, the preschool class (3 year olds) was working on laptops and some were reading words. Let's hope the breastmilk and the early intervention pays off!








4 comments:
Big bows are the cutest on little girls! Traci was over here tonight, and we were talking about your blog. It is good to see you in the cyber world, it has been a long time since we were in the Harding World together.
That is hilarious! I am sure you hear all sorts of funny things. We love bows at our house too...they are really easy to make, have you tried?
she's beautiful!
Amen to the big bows! What a precious pic!
Yeah! I am so glad to get int ouch with you! I have often wondered where you were and what trouble you were up too :). Your little girl is so precious! I am so happy for you and your family and I hope that we can keep in touch
Post a Comment