
We had a pretty good weekend! Our house is a big fat mess from ripping all the carpet out and laying hardwood and tile. We got new living room furniture and so it is starting to feel more like my house now! I also got to go and see Karie and little Hudson - i miss so much living right down the street from her!
However, Emily is wearing me out. EVERY time I walk out of the room she starts screaming. When I come back in, she is all giggles and smiles. However, I cannot get ANYTHING done. Does anybody have any suggestions for what they have done about this? I'm going nuts with the neediness.
P.S. I made homemade chicken & sweet potatoes with organic chicken. Just so you know, when it comes out of the food processor it looks exactly like cat vomit. Just wanted you to have a heads up!









6 comments:
I stopped making Nora's baby food when i had to process meat...nasty! I did great with veggies, but she had jarred baby food when it came to the meats.
Ummm...in a few months, Emily might stop screaming when you leave the room. But, by then, she'll be able to crawl/walk after you. Nora still cries sometimes when I leave a room and Elyn has just hit that stage.
Of course I love the big bows and headbands (from your comment) but my husband makes fun of me, too. He has a say so when it comes to my son, but not the way my daugter dresses. ha!
By the way...you and Dallas are making me feel really bad since you guys make your own baby food. :)
As far as the neediness...I think it is just a girl thing. :)
Hey Brooke! I found your blog from Karie's blog. My second child (a boy) was very needy. I think I carried him around everywhere. I really don't have any good advice! He eventually grew out of it. And yes, I'm feeling pretty bad too since I never made any baby food! It's good to see what you are up to. I'm glad you are so blessed!
Christy (Honeycutt) Brockman
you are quite the blogger! really starting off strong. i bought organic baby food off the shelf. does that count for decent mommying? ha
hope to see you soon.
Hi Brooke,
It's Traci Busby Johnston from Harding. We were in Kojies together. I been lurking at other blogs and found your site. You have a great party of five. It will be fun to keep up with you. My blog is tracijohnstonfamily.blogspot.com
My mother-in-law is ALL about the organic stuff... she wants me to make it all! I'm with Brooke though, does buying the organic kind count?? :)
Post a Comment