
I am still in total shock that Gary bought this for me. It is totally nuts! I love to scrapbook and take pics all the time, but i am totally an amateur. When I downloaded this pic, I was embarrassed to see what this costs our fam. I thought it was very thoughtful of him and I was completely surprised. I have been blessed with a very sweet thoughtful husband. He even decorated the dining room (like I do for all the kids) and bought me a cookie cake!








6 comments:
Congratulations! I have it's Canon cousin and I LOVE IT! It takes super fast pics. Now, I just need me a MacBook and a rockin' photo editing program and I can go into business :).
Nathan has a Nikon D-70 and loves it. Happy Birthday!
We just got the same camera right before Austin was born- we love it!!! Happy Birthday!
You will love your new camera. I got a Canon Rebel like that and I love it:) Happy Picture Taking
You are going to LOVE LOVE LOVE it! The best money we have spent since having kids. We got the Nikon D60 back when Seth was born. Hope you enjoyed it as much as we have...and happy birthday!!
Crouse! I have this camera. It is awesome!!! I want to take a class to learn about it. Interested?
Post a Comment