I do apologize for my blog hiatus, but I just stay so busy. This update is a shout out to ol' Jo (my mom). You know you need to post an update when your own mother is calling and requesting. Soccer is over for Noah, but Katie's competitions and basketball games are in full swing. With a full time job, all of it is just hard work. We are doing fine. We had a fun Halloween after some arguing over Katie wearing a tanktop under her cheerleader costume. And, yes, when she went to her mom's, she took it off. Oh well, right? At least I can always say that I tried. Emily wore Katie's costume from when Katie was a year old. She was a very cute trick-or-treater. She just walked around, would walk up to the door, and then turn around and walk off. It was really cute to watch. Of course it was just for us. She totally didn't get the candy thing. Thank goodness, right? I get it enough for all of us. Noah was a camoflauge Star Wars Captain Rex (?). Em is definitely a busy and temperamental little thing. She keeps me very busy with the climbing and getting into everything, but I of course just look at her and love her (especially when she is asleep). She still goes to bed so great! She says "thank you", and "nack" for "snack", and "nah-nah" for milk (No, i don't understand that one). She gives kisses and hugs and always blows her brother kisses when the bus drives away. Yep, we'll keep her.





3 comments:
Thanks for the update! Hayley had that same ladybug costume at that age. Emily looks so cute!
YEAH!!!!!!!! An update! It's so hard to balance everything. Glad you all are doing well.
Very cute Halloween pics- thanks for the update!
Post a Comment