Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Friday, March 28, 2008

Random Pics of the Fam

Eating an apple with grandma...


Happy Easter!

I can say "da-da" now... Feb 08

Katie, Noah & Emily before school one a.m....












Daddy & Emily Jan 08...




Daddy tickling Emily Feb 08















Daddy & Em blowing bubbles April 08




I'm going to have to work on my editing skills...

post signature

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great family you have!! I love this blogging, because you can keep up with everyone. I am glad you are doing well.

Shana said...

What adorable pictures! Looks like Emily is doing great and enjoying her daddy time.

Sara said...

What a cute family. I have to say that Emily favors you quite a bit. I love the name, Emily, by the way!

Sarah said...

So cute! I just want to pinch Emily's cheeks through the computer screen. And Brookey, your blogs are never boring!

The Smith Family said...

SO cute- I love the picture of her saying "da-da" I can really see you in that one :)

Kristen OQ said...

The Easter pics are adorable of all three kiddos! What a cute family you have been blessed with.

Lana said...

Love all your pictures, so sweet:)

Ashley said...

Emily is just so stinkin cute!! Thanks for the pics.

Dallas said...

Where are you? I tagged you on my blog to list 7 random things about yourself. You don't have to do it, but just know that I thought of you :).

Cyndi Lou said...

BEEEEEEEEEE-AUTIFUL FAMILY! And I can help you with those editing skills if you need it....xoxo